- Make sure your Sony PSP has the official Sony Internet browser *
- Connect your Sony PSP to your wireless network **
- Install PlayerPal on your Windows XP music PC.
- Open the Sony PSP Internet browser.
- Check that your Sony PSP browser cookie settings are set to "Allow All". How to change Sony PSP cookie settings.
- Type the PlayerPal web address into the PSP browser address bar.
Note: PlayerPal will show you the address if you hover your mouse over the PlayerPal icon. You cannot use "localhost" in the address when typing it into your PSP. The correct address will be formed as follows http://ip_address_of_your_pc:9999.
- You should now see a PlayerPal web page!
- Follow the instructions shown by PlayerPal in your browser.
* Make sure your Sony PSP has the official Sony Internet browser
Your PSP needs the system software version 2.0 or higher. To check the version of your system software, select "System Settings" under from the home menu, and then select "System Information". If it is less than version 2.0 you need to do a system update.
You can update your PSP system in the following ways:
** Connect your Sony PSP to your wireless network
Consult your PSP manual or view the Sony networking troubleshooting and FAQ page.